Earol olive oil spray is designed to assist with the extraction of ear wax by softening the wax. When wax builds up, it can become uncomfortable and irritable. This can cause an obstruction in the canal and lead to what is known as conductive hearing loss, a type of temporary impairment.
What Is It?
- Earol olive oil spray has a simple yet unique delivery system - so easy you can do it on your own.
- A single metered dose of olive oil can be placed into the outer ear canal without mess or spillage.
- Bottle size is 10ml. If required, this would allow for both ears to be treated twice a day for 14 days.
- The bottle and label are transparent, allowing one to see how much oil remains at any time.
What Does It Do?
- Many practice nurses and GPs advise patients to use Earol olive oil spray prior to syringing, this is to soften and remove earwax. In doing this, the syringing process is less invasive and more effective, similar to olive oil ear drops.
- Earol ear wax removal olive oil can also be used as a preventative measure once a week to aid general ear hygiene.
How does it work?
- Simply place the nozzle into the opening of the ear canal, tilt your head slightly to one side and depress.
- The olive oil in ear spray is delivered in a directed mist.
- Its nozzle is tapered and designed for limited access into the ear canal, so the procedure is pain-free.
- There is no need for a cotton wool stopper after administration.